Wohooo, we made it to another Monday! I hope you’re having a good one!
Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time!
You’re all cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. Let us know where in the world you are in the
This week, I am…
working through a big backlog of events stuff (hello Drupalcon Europe!) on the horizon and organizing for our weekly twitter livestream, Bolts n Bytes!. I’m OOO next week for some family stuff so trying to get as much as I can before I drop off the slacks!
I also kicked off my AnitaB.org Mentoring group and got some meet of the amazing ladies that I’ll be mentoring this year. It was so inspiring to hear about their career journeys and it’s honestly an honor to be a small of part of them navigating tech.
What I am Most Excited About …
A very special episode of Bolts n Bytes is on the horizon for DrupalCon Europe and if we can get all the things lined up, there will be a giveaway too! @mmlc and I are in the planning stages and very excited to bring to you a special production
Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What are you working on this week?
- Do you have any big wins you want to share? Anything you would like us to celebrate or feature on Bolts n Bytes on Thursday morning?
- What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
- What are you learning? What would you like to learn?
- Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
- Any upcoming travel plans you are super excited to share?