Work Out Loud: October 31-November 4—Come Share What You’re Working on This Week! 💡

Hi all! :wave: Hope everyone’s having a great week so far!

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

Will you be at the 2022 New England Drupal Camp (NEDCamp)? If so, discover how collaboration is a crucial web development skill at @JohnRichardsII’s NEDCamp session! Visit the NEDCamp website to view this year’s full session lineup.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @ap2963 and @JeanMeeg. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:trophy: Working on some internal promotional materials and the judging criteria/next steps for the 2022 Best in WebOps Awards! ICYMI: We’re now accepting submissions for the awards! Submit your nomination here.

What I am Most Excited About…
:mountain: I’m definitely excited to do some more hiking and explore more of CO this upcoming week/weekend!

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @jeffrummel, @sborkow, @jefloeb, @MorganM, @muriqui, and @apmsooner (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands:

Hello all! A quick Happy Candy Sorting Day to everyone. I am very excited this week for some unusually warm November weather. I’ll be taking my Brompton bicycle for a ride along the CT coast this coming weekend with fellow Brommie enthusiasts.

1 Like

Hi, Aaron! Did you participate in Halloween/get candy?! Jealous - I might just need to buy myself some candy/sweets… which will be a nice treat since I don’t usually have sweets on a regular basis.

And love that you’re taking advantage of the warm November weather in Connecticut! It’s also in the 70s today in Colorado so I’ve been taking my dog Finn on extra long walks, lol!

I don’t participate in Halloween much but I love all the creative work others put into their costumes and into decorating their houses and lawns for the occasion. Some of the people in my area really get into it. It’s fun to see.

1 Like