Pantheon Community

Work Out Loud: Oct. 4-8 🥳

Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time :sailboat: :bike: :running_man:

Welcome!
Welcome to our newest community members: @dietric @rafaelm @j.smith @cwarren @Safemtpkit @mitchellworks @bobbaliu! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :smiley: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This week, I am…
:drupal: Attending DrupalCon Europe! There have been so amazing sessions already! :clap: This week several Pantheors hit the stage to present(some presenting soon): @katie.richards, @steve.persch, @dgorton, @sarah.fruy, @fatima.khalid, @JohnRichardsII, @michalsen + Scott Massey. Oh, and did I mention several of our AMAZING Heroes are speaking too? Catch @volkswagenchick session this Thursday morning!

:memo: Finalizing the 2021 Community Survey! Y’all, this is something I get super excited about. Why? Because my job is to serve all of you. To be your sounding board! To take your feedback + suggestions back to our team to create a better user experience both in our community + on the Pantheon platform. So I am eager to see all your responses begin to roll in! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:gift_heart: GIFT OF OPEN SOURCE IS COMINNNNGG! If you didn’t have a chance to participate last year, this is your time! More information coming your way soon!

This Week I am Thankful For

Cooler temps here in Arizona! :cactus: While everyone starts to bunker down for winter, I will be spending 99.9% of my time outdoors from October-April. Kayaking, hiking, camping --doing all the things I love most!

Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any big wins you want to share? Anything you would like us to call out on Bolts n Bytes on Thursday morning at 9AM PST?
  • What is motivating you this week?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with? Help support you?
  • What are you learning right now?
  • Any upcoming travel plans you are super excited to share?

I nominate @greggmarshall @justkristin @sarahg @teknikqa @vince and @andrii.onyshchuk to share! :heart:

1 Like