Work Out Loud: November 21-25—Come Share What You’re Working on This Week! 🦃

Hi all! :wave: Hope everyone’s having a great week so far! Please note that this week is a short week for Pantheon staff in the US! Our office is closed November 24-25 in observance of Thanksgiving :turkey:, and the Community Team will also be off on November 23. As always, our fearless Support Team will be available by chat for any pressing issues! :raised_hands:

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

ICYMI: The Drop Times did a Q&A with every 2022 New England Drupal Camp (NEDCamp) speaker! Get to know @JohnRichardsII, Manager of Developer Advocacy at Pantheon, in this write up!

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @lesmana, @bgon, @srathnag, and @rjacobs. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:trophy: Working on some internal presentation materials and with the team to announce our judging panel for Pantheon’s 2022 Best in WebOps Awards (expect a formal announcement next week)! Submissions for the awards are NOW OPEN! Apply to the awards here.

:partying_face: Getting ready to announce our November 2022 Community Champion! Expect to hear the news of who this month’s Community Champion is TOMORROW (here on the forum and via Pantheon’s social media channels)!

What I am Most Excited About…
:mountain_snow: I’m excited to be off for most of this week for the holiday! My cousin is visiting me from CA, so I’m definitely looking forward to spending time with her and showing her around CO.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @doyle, @RichCostello, @jennifer.hoffman, @gladys_loa, @mcolebank, and @Luukyb (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: