Work Out Loud: November 14-18—Come Share What You’re Working on This Week! 🙌

Hi all! :wave: Hope everyone’s having a great week so far!

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

ICYMI: Today, Pantheon announced a suite of product enhancements that build on platform security, performance, and automation. This includes new product offerings including the Security Starter offering (which features a CMS-tuned Web Application Firewall (WAF) that detects and blocks malicious traffic requests) and the Image Optimization (IO) Starter (which allows teams to enhance the end-user experience by improving page load times). Learn more in our press release.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @niknewys, @sindpad, @axoplasm, and @mmikova. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:trophy: Working on some internal presentation materials and with the team to announce our judging panel for Pantheon’s 2022 Best in WebOps Awards (expect a formal announcement later this month)! Submissions for the awards are NOW OPEN! Apply to the awards here.

:star2: Working on promotional materials to announce our November 2022 Community Champion. We had to push back the announcement til next week, so expect to hear the news of who this month’s Community Champion is soon!

What I am Most Excited About…
:mountain_snow: I have some family visiting me in CO this month (my sister this week and my cousin next week), and I’m still in the middle of planning for both visits (and putting together itineraries)!

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @testevez, @alexsunny123, @oneal, @Chorany, @gchalk, and @suzzas (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: