Hey friends! I’l thrilled to be kicking off this week’s Work Out Loud thread!
For those of you who are new here – Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. No rules here, share whatever you would like!
Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @malik.kotob, @rmckinney, @ajcowitt, @ctlopez-PFG, @cyril. We are so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. Let us know where in the world you are!
This week, I am…
I have a few bigger projects and collaborations for Gift of Open Source 2021 on my plate this week. I had never contributed to an open source project before last year’s event and I’m excited for what this year has in store for everyone!
I’m planning a fun virtual social event for our Heroes in December. Do you love Pantheon and love helping others? You should check out Pantheon’s advocacy program and join us!
This Week I am Excited For…
The sun has been shining in the Midwest for the last few days and it’s been astonishingly warm. Cold weather is coming so I’m trying to soak up as much vitamin D as possible!
Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started
- What are you working on this week?
- Do you have any big wins you want to share? Anything you would like us to call out on Bolts n Bytes on Thursday morning at 9AM PST?
- What projects are you working on this week?
- Is there anything our community can help you with? Help support you?
- What are you learning right now?
- Any upcoming travel plans you are super excited to share?