Work Out Loud: May 30-June 3

Hi all! :wave: I hope everyone is doing well and for those who are in the U.S., I hope you had a nice, restful holiday weekend!

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

Do you want to go to DrupalCon Prague 2022 but need help paying for the attendance costs? Consider applying to DrupalCon’s grants, scholarships, and inclusion funds. If your application is approved, you’ll get financial support to cover costs to attend the massive Drupal community gathering. The deadline to apply is Thursday, June 23, 2022.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @dana.mcdonald, @pottersys, and @daveban. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:mailbox_with_mail: Catching up on emails, Slack messages, and tasks after being gone for my team’s retreat and for the holiday… I’m also looking ahead and trying to complete some initial prep work and tasks for big community initiatives that are coming up later this year, e.g., our annual Lightning Awards! :trophy:

:rainbow: Pride Month starts TOMORROW, so I’ve been busy gearing up for this, as I’m the lead of Pantheon’s Pridetheon ERG and Pridetheon Impact group. Pantheon’s Pridetheon Impact group and the People Team have a few things in store for staff and the community. Stay tuned for an update on everything we have planned!

What I am Most Excited About…
:ticket: In addition to all things Pride, I’m excited to attend some events this week, including Orbit’s NEXUS virtual conference.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @fitmiss77, @vincent, @zwilson, @hayden.haugen, @andrea.roenning, and @makrl (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands:

1 Like