Work Out Loud: May 23-27

Hi all! :wave: I hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful, restful weekend. I’m currently mid-flight on the way to San Francisco to attend my team’s Marketing Offsite! :airplane::laughing:

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

:point_up_2: Great web accessibility reminder! ICYMI: Pantheon shared a bunch of awesome resources on social media for Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) last Thursday. Visit our Twitter page to check out our GAAD tweets.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

This Week, I Am…
:handshake: Connecting and collaborating with Pantheon colleagues at our Marketing Team Offsite! I’ll mostly be offline (particularly today through Wednesday) and will be working west coast hours this week.

:trophy: Announcing our Community Champion for May 2022! Keep your eyes peeled on our forum for the announcement post, which will go out tomorrow!

What I am Most Excited About…
:luggage: I’m excited to be in the Bay Area again and have some free time on Thursday and Friday to do some more exploring. I’m also continuing to plan our Pride 2022 programs, so it’s exciting to see things slowly coming together!

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @PTaylor, @GaelenN, @NathanJohnson, @Adrianm6254, @frankstallone, @DarkteK, @cheyennethrock, and @maureen.gevertz (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: