Pantheon Community

Work Out Loud: March 8-14, 2021 🌸

Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time.

Welcome!
Welcome to our newest community members: @skeiser, @sperkins, @jorgeluis, @AvidLearner, @BlueprintMarketing, @Nikiahlynne, @bsarlo & @jamesmorrison! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :smiley: Let us know where in the world you are, and what brings you to the Pantheon community.

This week, I am…
:trophy: Putting the final touches on our brand new Pantheon Lightning Awards.
:studio_microphone: Giving a presentation to a local bootcamp about how to give virtual presentations. No pressure. :laughing:
:drupal: Digging into the Decoupled Menus initiative so I can support the contribution day at DrupalCon Global.
:game_die: Running a free, virtual RPG day for MañanaCon! Calling all RPG players (or RPG-curious): Join us this Saturday via zoom. Sign-ups close on Wednesday night.

De/Motivated by:
It’s cloudy here. :cloud:

:house_with_garden: But! My cats are still cute and garden time is coming soon!

Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:

• What are you working on this week?
  • What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
  • What are you learning?
  • Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
  • What gives you energy at work?

I nominate @katie.richards, @CodeChefMarc, @McKennaR, @Nikiahlynne & @volkswagenchick!

3 Likes

So loving the cat photos. I need to take more of my lil one!

Happy Friday and it’s been a doozy of a week. Probably having to end up working this weekend, but, its all good as I:

Successfully created my own customizable mega menu using Drupal layout builder - a first for me working with layout builder and it works pretty well! :department_store:

Finished up WandaVision (highly recommended!) and now we’re introducing our son Star Trek by way of Star Trek: Voyager. It’s going well so far as he seems to like it, and for me, that series really is better than I had thought when it first came out. It’s pretty much classic Trek, really - philosophy, morality, humanity, all the things. :sparkles:

Have a great weekend!

1 Like