Work Out Loud: March 28-April 1

Hi everyone! :wave: I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is having a great week so far. :raised_hands:

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

I don’t know about you all, but I’m super excited for the WordPress Photo Directory to launch! One easy way you can contribute to the WordPress project is to submit a photo to its Photo Directory.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @sborkow, @jamesmcb, @mustapha, @Erorr, and @Elaine.Green. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:bulb: Researching! Our team is still in the middle of the process of looking for a new community platform for our Heroes Advocacy Program, but I’m also looking to see if the new tool we use for our Heroes program could also be leveraged for our forum and if not, looking into web design contractor/consultancy options.

:broom: Continuing to work on revamping our Community Forum! I’m in the middle of putting together a wireframe for how we’d want our improved forum to look. If you think the forum is missing anything, please let me know. We’re always looking for feedback to improve your community experience!

What I am Most Excited About…
​​📝 Looking forward to project planning and on a personal note, I’m excited to start to putting together plans for upcoming travel in the spring/summer!

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @ryank, @ebaker, @marysalome, @Sonu, @MorganM, and @girlgeek (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands:

:loudspeaker: ICYMI: Pantheon’s Q1 Product Announcement is out! Read it to learn about the launch of our Technology Partner Directory and other feature engagements.

1 Like

I love the new WordPress image website, we started using some of the images for our articles at opensource.com.

There are some really great ones!

1 Like