Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time.
Welcome to our newest community members: @ken_means, @gregg, @hendraseptianto, @nmbayu, @jessica, @muriqui, @mathew, @RBandapalle, @gfirem, @jforstot, @Frontmobe, @rsmanagement, @rmripon, @huilin, @sawevans, @sheryl220 and @JamesOnstad! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. Let us know where in the world you are, and what brings you to the Pantheon community.
This week, I am…
ALL THINGS DRUPALCON!
- Digging into the Decoupled Menus initiative so I can support the contribution day at DrupalCon Global.
- Working on a cool new session about sustainable web development
- Planning Pantheon’s presence at DrupalCon
Attending & live-tweeting MidCamp!
Working on a budget proposal for Drupal Diversity & Inclusion’s first camp!
I guess it’s camp season all of a sudden.
That deadline pressure for DrupalCon! Lots and lots to do this week.
Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What are you working on this week?
- What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
- What are you learning?
- Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
- What gives you energy at work?