Work Out Loud: June 6-10

Hi all! :wave: I hope everyone is doing well and had a nice, restful weekend!

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

:rainbow_flag: Happy Pride, friends! :transgender_flag:

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @alexignoumba, @jeffrummel, @kmk, @peperon4141, and @joseph.bradfield. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:rainbow: Busy with all things Pride at Pantheon! ICYMI: I posted a Pride 2022 open thread last week, outlining everything we’re doing at Pantheon for Pride + asking for folx to share the Pride activities they’re involved in. If you’re organizing or participating in something for Pride, tell us about it by replying to my post!

Also, we have a virtual Pride celebration on Wednesday, June 29 (see more info below) from 3-5pm ET/12-2pm PT that is open to our entire community. Come celebrate Pride Pantheon style with the below activities:

• 3-3:45pm ET/12-12:45pm PT: LGBTQIA+ Inclusivity + Awareness Workshop with Amanda Cole (she/her) of Plexus LGBT + Allied Chamber of Commerce (time for Q&A at the end of the training)
  • 3:45-4:30pm ET/12:45-1:30pm PT: Drag Bingo + a Costume Contest (come dressed up for Pride and extra credit for dressing like your favorite Queero (Queer Hero)) with Pollo Del Mar (for pronouns, refer to this tweet)
  • 4:30-5pm ET/1:30-2pm PT: DJ’d Pride Social Hour
  • Interested in joining the event? Let me know, and I’ll send you the calendar invite! :hugs:

What I am Most Excited About…
:building_construction: Work on our community and Heroes web pages commences later this week! Stay tuned for more updates on this.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @kklein1, @haveboard, @Bird, @rowansays, @james.dimitrov, and @ambert (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands:

Our campus has just moved to Pantheon from Acquia and boy was it a fast transition. We had to move 541 sites in like 2 weeks. I personally had to move ~130 sites in 3 days. Glad that part is done.

2 Likes

Oh wow, congrats! :clap: That’s a lot. Glad you’re done with the site migration process now! I’d love to hear how your experience with Pantheon has been so far, especially compared to Acquia?

So far so good. Ask me in a few months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha will do! :laughing: Don’t hesitate to give me a shout if you ever need anything.

I am having issues with New dashboard I opened a ticket 680620

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the ticket # with me, Joseph! I’m following up on this now. Thanks!

Happy Pride to all :+1:

1 Like

Yes, Happy Pride, Andreas! Are you participating in any Pride activities this month? How are you celebrating?