Work Out Loud: June 20-24

Hi all! :wave: I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

This Week’s Featured Tweets:

Great advice from Laura Santamaria, Developer Advocate at Pulumi Corporation, to those who are new to the open source space and want to contribute! :clap:​​

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @RichCostello and @sam452. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:rainbow: In addition to catching up on other projects and tasks after a long weekend, I’m busy with all things Pride at Pantheon! If you’re involved in any Pride activities this month, you can still add them to our forum open thread!

With Pride Month in full swing, I’m excited to invite you to our end-of-month virtual Pride community celebration on Wednesday, June 29 from 3-5pm ET/12-2pm PT. Come celebrate Pride Pantheon style with an inclusivity training with Amanda Cole of Plexus LGBT + Allied Chamber of Commerce, drag bingo and a costume contest with Pollo Del Mar, and a DJ’d Pride social hour. Interested in joining this event? Email me at vee.vopham@pantheon.io to be added to the calendar invite!

What I am Most Excited About…
:rainbow_flag: Attending the Arlington Pride Festival near me later this week! It’s been fun to organize Pride activities for Pantheon, but it’s always fun to engage in Pride things outside of work as well.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @Jmorton, @snachom, @oheredia, @rositis, @dh301823, and @Nicola (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: