Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. I took a break from posting these but I’m back.
Welcome to our newest community members! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. Let us know where in the world you are, and what brings you to the Pantheon community.
This week, I am…
Planning our Q3 goals
Reading No Hard Feelings: The Secret Power of Embracing Emotions At Work (recommended by the fab @fatima.khalid)
Taking the StackOverflow Developer Survey
Most Useful Habits
I’ve been using Habitica for the last several months and it’s been helping me adjust and fine tune my daily habits. Do you have favorite tools for helping you with your habits and goals?
Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What are your most important habits, and why?
- Who makes your life easier, better or more fun?
- What are you working on this week?
- What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
- Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
- What small victories have you had lately?
Happy Monday, y’all!