Pantheon Community

Work Out Loud: February 8-14, 2021 🌄

Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time.

Welcome!
Welcome to our newest community members: @vivb, @dirk92gta, @bsharpe, @gunturhakim, & @jeffcrisamore! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :smiley: Let us know where in the world you are, and what brings you to the Pantheon community.

This week, I am…
:seedling: Starting some seeds for my garden.
:drupal: Working on my DrupalCon proposals (due Sunday, y’all!)
:male_detective: Doing some research on other communities to see what’s working & what’s not so we can make this one even better!

Motivated by:
:sun_behind_small_cloud: As a life-long night owl, mornings are stressful for me. So I’m working on getting my mornings in a little better shape. I’ve looked at the Miracle Morning strategy, but would love to hear what works for y’all in the morning!

Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:

• What are you working on this week?
  • What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
  • What are you learning?
  • Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
  • What is your morning routine like?

I nominate @katie.richards, @CodeChefMarc, @volkswagenchick, @dgorton & @JohnRichardsII!

OMGosh - it’s already Tuesday afternoon!! Thanks for the poke @sparklingrobots

What a busy week for me. DrupalCamp Florida is next week and as an organizer, I have been super busy with content selection. We’re super excited to be trying out a new content delivery platform, gather.town, it’s like a mini video game. It’s kinda rad that we set it up to have the same lay-out as the usual venue…

I am also working on DrupalCon tasks, gearing up to help again this year at the Community Summit and mentoring at contrib day(s).

I got a new kitty-cat this past weekend… never had a cat of my very own, so I am super excited for this next adventure. His name is Spot and he was living at our local pet rescue and was very ready to come live with me.

Mornings are my time to shine, I love waking up early before everyone else and get some work done on the computer so later in the day I can play outside.

3 Likes

Hello Spot! He has a very boop-able nose

1 Like

SPOOOOOT I LOVE HIM!! We need more pictures. :heart_eyes_cat:

Yay for more cat photos! Hi Spot! :slight_smile: I’ll add my own furry friend here, because it’s Friday and we all need more cat photos! This is Poly:

What am I working on this week… wow, what a week. We’re working on a very large project to relaunch one of our eCommerce sites, so I’ve been reworking an internal module for eCommerce stuff with all sorts of new bells and whistles recommended by a UX/UI expert. Some of the recommendations are really great and I’m excited to put them into practice.

Outside of work, we’ve been playing with our Instant Pot recently doing some neat dishes from our new favorite author Urvashi Pitre. Did a tortilla soup last night that was amazing.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Likes