Work Out Loud: December 19-23—Join Our Last WOL Thread of 2022! 🎊

Hi all! :wave: Hope everyone’s having a great week so far, and Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree::menorah::heart:

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

As we wrap up 2022, we at Pantheon wanted to take a moment to share our appreciation for all of you – our amazing community of Heroes, customers, and partners! ICYMI: Check out Pantheon’s 2022 thank you video, which includes a brief cameo of me and Finn. :dog::laughing:

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @DaveBrooks, @kevinblanco, @zestgeek, @davidj88, @leegh, and @kbgasser. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:trophy: Finishing up a lot of internal recognition, judging, and other related tasks for Pantheon’s 2022 Best in WebOps Awards! Please note: Submissions for the Best in WebOps Awards have closed. If you applied to the awards, you’ll be notified by February 2023 on the status of your submission.

:partying_face: Earlier this week, we announced our December 2022 Community Champion, Steve Ryan (@SteveRyan-ASU)! Read more about Steve and the impact he’s making in the open source community in our forum announcement!

What I am Most Excited About…
:raised_hands: I have all of next week off, so I’m excited to relax! I hope everyone has a wonderfully restful holiday season!

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week and/or the rest of the year?
  • What are your New Year’s resolutions?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @michel32r45, @PTaylor, @djschaap, @rafaelm, @rhygin, and @rpope1025 (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands:

Note: This will be our last Work Out Loud thread of 2022. I’ll see y’all in the New Year!