Pantheon Community

Work Out Loud - Dec. 6-10

Hey friends! :wave: It’s been a few weeks since we checked-in. It’s always a whirlwind around the holidays! :turkey: :christmas_tree: I’m thrilled to be kicking off this week’s Work Out Loud thread! :clap:

For those of you who are new here – Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. No rules here, share whatever you would like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @Jeana , @ebaker , @mark-lennon , @cbeckner , @natts , @SophiaZey , @jcnventura , @vreemt , @jcnventura , @sokru , @gcaudle , @Carte1r , @Paulsmith , @johnspellman , @chriscariaga , @aaron.smyser , @Prescila , @gjefferybr , @kuldeep_m , @jnettik @hcawselw , @stovak @mmollah , @BMG @chris_sagetree , @skhchan , @stanleyd14 , @froboy @aaustin , @NineLivesBlackCat , @orlandoayeras. WHOA that’s a lot of new people! :heart_eyes: We are so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :smiley: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This week, I am…

:new: Excited to introduce our newest community hire - Vee VoPham! :clap: Vee will be helping support all of the awesome community programs we run, amongst other things. You will likely see him popping around here often :slight_smile:

:gift_heart: I am also super excited to kick off the Gift Of Open Source! We will be giving away tons of awesome swag for contributing! If you want to learn more or have any questions, please hop on over to the #gift-of-open-source slack channel!

Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • What projects are you working on this week?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with? Help support you?
  • What are you learning right now?
  • Any upcoming travel plans you are super excited to share?

This week I am nominating @NineLivesBlackCat @JohnRichardsII @jose.castaneda @katie.richards @volkswagenchick @froboy @natts to share! :slight_smile:

1 Like