Work Out Loud: August 8-12—Come Share What You’re Working on This Week! 🧙‍♂️

Hi all, happy Monday! :wave: I hope y’all are having a wonderful week so far.

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

ICYMI: Our team will be at Decoupled Days 2022 (August 17-18), and we’re also working on providing full Decoupled support! Will you be at the conference in New York? If so, let us know! If you’re interested in decoupling, please fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch when we’re ready to share our offering with a wider audience.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @jasonemma and @ABANA. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:zap: Continuing to prepare for our 2022 Lightning Awards, which includes holding kickoff calls with internal stakeholders and starting to finalize some of the program messaging (so then I can start working on the design brief for our teaser landing page).

:trophy: Picking our August 2022 Community Champion! Expect a forum announcement soon!

What I am Most Excited About…
:construction: Excited to hopefully wrap up our community and Heroes website revamp this week! I’ll be adding some more people images to the website… if you want to be featured on our community website or social media, share your image(s) at community events, in Pantheon swag, etc. with me! Feel free to send them to community@pantheon.io.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @lawman2112, @streamlinemyrei, @SophiaZey, @WilburEC, and @joewestcott (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: