Work Out Loud: August 29-September 2—Come Share What You’re Working on This Week! 😎

Hi all, happy Monday! :wave: I hope y’all are having a wonderful week so far.

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

Help us spread the word about our Heroes Advocacy Program by sharing the above tweet! Interested in learning more about how you can score awesome perks for sharing your love for Pantheon and giving back to the open web? Visit our website for more info and to apply for Hero status! Or, feel free to reach out to our team with any questions you may have (@katie.richards is my amazing colleague who oversees the program :slightly_smiling_face:).

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @MRRink and @firozkhanuk1214. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:zap: Continuing to prepare for our annual community awards program, which includes finalizing the nomination form, general award messaging, and the design brief for our teaser landing page (which we’re planning to go live mid-September). Expect to hear some exciting changes to our awards program soon!

:rainbow_flag: Planning EOY events for Pantheon’s internal Pridetheon and Pridetheon Impact ERGs!

What I am Most Excited About…
:red_car: I’ll be moving in a few weeks, so I’m pretty excited for the trip and for this whole moving process to be over (moving is tiring!). I’ll be moving out west to Longmont, CO and plan on living in/visiting a few places while I’m out west (and even signed up for a flexible, temporary housing service called Landing). I’d love to be able to traverse a bunch of Western states I haven’t gotten to visit or explore much of yet, including New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, and Washington.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @@theokeen, @nvarghese, @DTrammel, @sindhu, and @chuckmallott (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: