I’m taking over for Kenna this week!
Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time!.
Welcome to our newest community members: @rowansays @bburch2000 @Bird @mdrain ! You’re all cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. Let us know where in the world you are!
This week, I am…
thinking a lot about all of the things we discussed and planned at the Developer Advocacy retreat in Michigan last week and what actionable steps we can take to make those changes happen!
What I am Most Excited About …
another episode of Bolts n Bytes - the weekly livestream on Thursday mornings at 9am on Pantheon’s Twitter that @JohnRichardsII and I co-host. It’s been a really fun addition to the week and helps us be really creative about sharing things. If you’d like to be on the show or have ideas, let us know!
If you have something or someone you would like us to give a shoutout to, drop it below! This could be a big win for you or your team, someone who helped you in a big way, etc. We want to highlight all of the awesome work that happens in + outside of our community. If you don’t have anything to share, don’t worry --this is an informal time to connect + chat!
Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What are you working on this week?
- Do you have any big wins you want to share? Anything you would like us to call out on Bolts n Bytes on Thursday morning?
- What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
- What are you learning? What would you like to learn?
- Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
- Any upcoming travel plans you are super excited to share?