Work Out Loud: August 22-26—Come Share What You’re Working on This Week! 🦄

Hi all, happy Monday! :wave: I hope y’all are having a wonderful week so far.

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

Our team had a lot of fun at Decoupled Days in New York last week! Were you there? If so, what was your favorite session/part of the conference?

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @salmamitu. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:zap: Continuing to prepare for our 2022 Lightning Awards, which includes finalizing the nomination form and starting to work on the copy for the teaser landing page.

:writing_hand: Preparing for my team’s first monthly business review on Thursday, where we will share results from our initiatives and key updates about our plans with our colleagues in Pantheon’s Marketing Department.

What I am Most Excited About…
:red_car: I’ll be moving in a few weeks, so I’m trying to check off a few things on my VA bucket list and visit some of my favs before I leave the state! This includes going to Richmond and Virginia Beach.

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like. :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @Marilyn, @RayHollister, @jhonay, @wheublein, @susobhandev, and @patrice (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: