Welcome to this week’s Work Out Loud thread! Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time.
This is our twentieth Work Out Loud thread. Thank you to everyone who participates – it always brings a smile to my face.
You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. Let us know where in the world you are, and what brings you to the Pantheon community.
My personal life has been a little tumultuous lately, so I’m excited to get back into a routine. Sleep, exercise & meditation are my bedrock habits and I’ll be focusing on the basics this week.
Your turn! Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What are your most important habits, and why?
- Who makes your life easier, better or more fun?
- What are you working on this week?
- What is motivating (or demotivating) you this week?
- Any good videos/podcasts/articles you can recommend?
- What small victories have you had lately?
Happy Monday, y’all!