Work Out Loud: April 25-29

Hi everyone! :wave: Happy DrupalCon week, friends! :partying_face: If you’re like me and unfortunately aren’t able to attend DrupalCon in person this year, know that the Drupal Association is planning to provide virtual options post-conference to engage with those who cannot attend. All of the on-site breakout sessions and keynotes (as well as online-exclusive breakout sessions) will be recorded and shared post-conference via the Drupal Association’s virtual content library on YouTube.

This Week’s Featured Tweet:

If you need to access today’s schedule, check out the above tweet from DrupalCon. And if you’re interested in previewing any of the talks presented by Pantheon’s staff and Heroes, check out our recent blog post.

Now, let’s get right to it! For those of you who are new here: Work Out Loud is a weekly opportunity to share what we’re working on, who we’re meeting with, and what we’re doing in our free time. There are no rules here—share whatever you’d like!

Welcome New Members!
Welcome to our newest community members: @Rituraj, @RJHorning, @sanchita.narula, @nate, @tkool, @valebus, @basils, @zahir, and @chrixian. We’re so excited to have you here! You’re cordially invited to participate in our Work Out Loud thread, this week and every week. :grinning: Let us know where in the world you are! :world_map:

This Week, I Am…
:nerd_face: Engaging in a lot of independent/focus time while much of our team is at DrupalCon! I’ll be planning and scheduling upcoming Tip Tuesdays (which you can see in the #general channel of our Community Slack), brainstorming programming ideas that Pantheon’s Pridetheon Impact group can participate in for Pride 2022, and working on the revamp of our community landing page (which includes a new, separate page for our Heroes Advocacy Program).

What I am Most Excited About…
Prioritizing a lot of self-care and me time this week, both personally and professionally. I recently bought Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner and am looking forward to starting this book this week! Today, I’m spending the day in Richmond, VA. I just got a wonderful massage (I HIGHLY recommend it for all of my fellow WFH folx) and am getting a haircut in a little bit! If anyone is ever in the Richmond area, I recommend checking out Well Into Life Massage & Bodywork (Crystal was phenomenal). If you’re sitting/standing in the same spot for most of the day, you probably have a lot of tension in your neck and shoulders that you may not even know needs to be relieved. Also, with the nicer weather this week, I’m definitely going to do some hiking (might even go in a little bit today!).

Your turn! See below for a few questions to get you started, and feel free to share as little or as much as you’d like (seriously, you can just say hi and that you’re still waking up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). :point_down:

• What are you working on this week?
  • Do you have any recent big wins you want to share?
  • What are you learning and/or reading right now?
  • Is there anything our community can help you with?

This week, I’m nominating @ednardoariel, @kyle_balcomagency, @jpham, @sshea, and @Sainath (but really, anyone can participate!) to share! Feel free to chime in by clicking “Reply” below, and then, nominate others. :open_hands: