Pantheon Community

Where to find code associated with nid on pantheon?

Hi Pantheon Community,

I am new to drupal and pantheon. I have a site that is hosted on pantheon. I want to edit one of its page which is written in HTML. When I try to see the code I could only see nid.(Screenshot attached) The codebase(Cloned from GitHub) also has the same nid. Could you please guide me on what should I do to see the HTML code? The codebase doesn’t have any PHP files/reference file/template folder which hooks to that nid.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Hi, there! Welcome to Pantheon and to Drupal!

Typically with Drupal, a nid (which stands for node id) is actually a piece of content, rather than a piece of code.

Nodes (with their associated nid numbers) are typically stored in the database, and if you want to edit them, you usually edit it via the Drupal interface.

You might try going to your website’s url, and adding /node/552 to the end. e.g. https://example.com/node/552. If you are logged in, you should be able to edit the content from that page.

This video training is a pretty good (and free!) way to get started with Drupal. Worth a look, anyway. :slight_smile:

Tara

1 Like

Hi @sparklingrobots,

Thank you so much for making the time to explain it to me and sharing the video training. I appreciate it.

Best Regards

1 Like