Pantheon Community

What's my favorite thing about the last Friday of every month, you ask? 👇🏻

Sending awesome swag & stickers to community members who introduce themselves in the forum!

Okay, and maybe making custom GIFs just because :clap:t2:

Guys, you don’t have to be brand new to score one of these sweet stickers! Everyone is encouraged to join in on the fun :black_heart: :yellow_heart:

Here is a my introduction thread! :point_down:t2: Can’t wait to read yours!

Hey! AmyJune!
I live in Northern California but travel whenever I can… this year has been challenging for sure!

I work with Kanopi Studios as their open source community ambassador and QA Engineer with a focus on digital accessibility and inclusion.

Geocaching in all the places I travel is a great way to discover and love our beautiful planet.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing a little about yourself!

I had never heard of geocaching until reading this. AMAZING! As a world traveler myself I feel like I should have known this! :eyes: I just found an app for it—do you use the app too? As a newbie any best practices?

1 Like

I do use an app, it works great for urban caching where there is a strong internet signal. I use a GPS for the rural and offroad adventures.

Best practices, first rule of geocaching, is dont talk about geocaching, hahaha. It is a “secret” so use stealth and be careful of muggles. But most of all, be mindful of the nature around the caches, and try not to disturb things. AND DON’t post spoilers in the logs (even pics of the cache can be a spoiler).

Have fun!! I am glad I introduced you to this hobby, it is so much fun!!

1 Like

Wooohoooo I am literally going to go geocaching up north [live in AZ] to escape the heat! I am sure there are a lot of gems out that way. And no spoilers----ever! That is a promise :slight_smile:

P.S. Muggle absolutely made me think of Harry Potter! Which btw I started rewatching last week. I just finished the third one last night! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like