WebOps Wednesday AMA: Sarah Seaton

Hi, I’m Sarah Seaton, Senior Product Manager. Before I was at Pantheon I had a 6+ year history of putting marketers in control of their websites. My roles ranged from Solutions Architect advising Fortune 500 marketing teams on how to implement their CMS, to lead Product Manager at TeamSite (a CMS aimed at giving marketers at large enterprises the ability to build websites), to the Product Owner and SME for Getty Image’s CMSs (TeamSite & WP) utilized by their marketing and eCommerce teams. Here at Pantheon I look after a variety of developer tools including Custom Upstreams and Terminus but have lately been focused on understanding the web team beyond developers and determining new features to add value to the web team as a whole, including the new webOps Dashboard.

We see this dashboard as a foothold to move us toward addressing the needs of roles on WebOps teams beyond the developer. On that subject and more, please Ask Me Anything!

1 Like

Hi @sarah.seaton! What else is on the product roadmap that will give people other than developers a reason to sign into Pantheon?

1 Like