Hello there (in my best Tabitha Brown voice). My name is Eunnice Lee (pronounced yoo-niss), and I am a Strategic Partner Manager at Pantheon.
I spend my days at Pantheon coming up with creative ideas for how to drive value for our top agency partners so we can continue to succeed together while driving long term predictable revenue for both parties. I call it a win-win-win: our agency partners win, Pantheon wins, and our shared customers win!
I have been in this role for over 6 months; while that may seem short, the team is brand new, and I love being able to experiment with strategy and implementation while helping build out scalable processes.
I am based in Manhattan, NY, after spending shy of 5 years in San Francisco (working in tech, shocker!) and growing up in Long Island, NY.
When I’m not working, I am working on a 1000 piece puzzle (edges first, always) eating pizza while drinking a green juice (I call it balance), walking around Gramercy Park asking dog owners to pet their furry friends, and dreaming of my next trip to Costco (Kirkland Signature FTW).
In January of 2020, I traveled to Israel then hopped over to Singapore before returning back to NYC in time for lockdown. Hands down one of the best trips of my life.
Ask me anything! If you need inspiration, you can start with any of the following:
- My time living in Buenos Aires when I was 5 years old
- My mother’s Korean food I look forward to eating when seeing her in Long Island
- My favorite authors/professors for books on behavioral economics and consumer psychology
- How my 2-year-old-like tendencies lead to relationship building
- My irrational need to hear “bless you” after I sneeze
- Why I do a double take every time I see a taller bald man
- How to maximize your ROI on Pantheon