Pantheon Community

Today is National Dog Day--Let's see those pups! ๐Ÿถ

Did you know today is National Dog Day? :dog: :heart: :dog: :heart:

A little about National Dog Day:

National Dog Day is celebrated August 26th annually and was founded in 2004 by Pet & Family Lifestyle Expert, Animal Rescue Advocate, Conservationist, Dog Trainer and Author, Colleen Paige, also the founder of many other holidays such as National Puppy Day, National Mutt Day, National Cat Day,
National Wildlife Day and many more philanthropic days to bring attention to the plight of animals around the globe and encourage adoption.

Celebrating National Dog Day can be as easy as giving your four-legged friend all the belly scratches & kisses! But for those who want to take their love and appreciation to another level, check out this list of 20 different ways for you to celebrate! :point_down:t2: :point_down:t2:

SHARE YOUR PUPS BELOW! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I donโ€™t own a dog, BUT I got to cuddle some sweet border collie pups in Scotland!

1 Like

YES I LOVE THIS! All the puppies!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Look at that smile :heart_eyes: What a sweet pup! What is his/her name?

His name was Buckshot Lemonne. He was a Walker Treeing Hound. Best dawg I have ever had. Loudest, with the hound dawg park, but best.

2 Likes

Aww I love that name! Hounds have the silliest personalities! Growing up my grandpa had one :slight_smile:

1 Like