Our team has been working hard behind the scenes on a suite of WebOps platform features and product enhancements to help you improve the agility of your digital experience creation, content delivery, and development processes. Learn more about these exciting enhancements that will help make your digital presence extraordinary.
- Pantheon Learning: This is your one-stop training hub to learn about the Pantheon Platform through self-paced courses and virtual instructor-led training. Enterprises will find everything they need to know to create, launch, and manage their sites on Pantheon.
- Front-End Sites UX Improvements: Recent enhancements to Front-End Sites deliver key CMS functionality, accelerate time to value for new users, and improve the development and editorial experiences. Join the #front-end-frameworks channel of our Developer Community Slack to share your experience, connect with other users, or chat with one of our Pantheon experts.
- Enterprise Billing Center: Now, invoices and Site Portfolio Reports will come right to your Pantheon Dashboard via the new Enterprise Billing Center. Available to all standard-billing contract customers and special-term GCP customers, the Enterprise Billing Center provides detailed invoice reporting along with data visualizations showing how each website contributes to overall cost.
- Autopilot Enhancements: More flexibility to perform additional testing, share Multidev updates for stakeholders reviews, or wait to merge updates until a specific time of day is now possible with the latest Autopilot enhancements. Join the #autopilot Slack channel to connect with other users on everything Autopilot!
- Site Listing Performance: With this latest release, the Site listing page loads 66% faster for customers managing large portfolios of 1,000 websites or more.
Have a Question for Our Team?
Drop it in the #general Slack channel or shoot us an email at Community@pantheon.io, and we will make sure to get right back to you!