Put the Pantheon Domain Masking module on d.o and/or Packagist

The Pantheon Domain Masking module, found at GitHub - pantheon-systems/pantheon_domain_masking: Domain Masking helper module for D8 is sometimes required for Pantheon sites. Most people will want to add this as a dependency in composer, however the module hasn’t been submitted to drupal.org or Packagist so that it’s easy to include.

Right now, if I need the module for a project, I need to manually add the git repo to my repositories section in my composer.json and then I can require it. Adding the module to drupal.org would make it easier for people to install with just a composer require.

See: Please publish this to Drupal.org? · Issue #9 · pantheon-systems/pantheon_domain_masking · GitHub

Thank you for sharing this! We meet with our product team monthly to surface feedback + feature requests like these that come through our community. So I will make sure to share this with the team + if I can provide an update I will. Thanks for weighing in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like this has been added to Packagist pantheon-systems/pantheon_domain_masking - Packagist. So I guess this is done?

Hi John! Thanks for reaching out. I’m connecting with my team on this to get a status update. I’ll report back soon. Thanks!

Hi John, just wanted to confirm that yes, the team did create a ticket for this + added it to Packagist. Let me know if you have any further questions on this. Thank you!