Pantheon Community

Please join us in welcoming Christy Marble, Chief Marketing Officer here at Pantheon! :pantheon:

This week we welcomed our newest team member: Christy Marble, Chief Marketing Officer here at Pantheon! :raised_hands:

Prior to joining Pantheon, Christy served as the Chief Marketing Officer at SAP Concur and Visier, where she led the transformational growth of several well-known, multi-national brands. Her consumer marketing leadership not only includes the successful launch of Sallie Mae’s consumer lending brands, but digital marketing programs for clients such as Gerber, Reckit Benkiser and Purina.

When we asked Christy what she was most excited about, this is what she had to say:

"What excites me most about Pantheon is the open web values that fuel a vision to enable organizations of all types and sizes to make a positive impact on the world,” says Marble. “I see in Pantheon that authentic combination of purpose, values and innovation that inspires people to do the best work of their careers, and I am thrilled to join the team.”

-Christy Marble, Chief Marketing Officer at Pantheon

Please join us in welcoming Christy to the Pantheon family! :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Welcome, Christy!! We are so excited to have you here and we both love the same thing about Pantheon:

Excited black and white dog rolling around on a couch, saying "omg. omg. omg. HI".

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to being an active part of the community.

5 Likes

We’re super excited to have you on board @Christy! And I know our entire community feels the same! Here’s to hoping one day we can celebrate in person–confetti & all!

2 Likes

YASSSSSS, super excited to have you on board. I heard you have a few pets so I’m hoping it isn’t too long until we can see some pictures.

4 Likes

Ohhhh yes! Chubby approves of this message. She said the more friends the merrier! :point_down:

-Chubs, Aspiring Chief Barketing Officer at PantheorPups

4 Likes

Welcome to Pantheon, @Christy! We are excited you are here! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! I am excited to be here too!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: that smile!

3 Likes

Hiiiii, welcome to the team - so excited to have you :grin:

3 Likes

Oh my… where do I start… it’s a bit of a zoo here! How about the latest additions at Easter this year .

3 Likes

:sparklesob: They are so cute!!!

1 Like

OH MY GOSH! :heart_eyes:

This photo makes me want to curl up in bed & snuggle with these little chicks! :baby_chick: :baby_chick: :baby_chick: Thank you for sharing! And thank you @JohnRichardsII for asking! This made my morning!

3 Likes

Welcome to Pantheon! (from an outsider lol)

3 Likes

Thank you @philltran! I look forward to meeting you and the many other Pantheon Heros – you are one of the “insiders”! Thank you for your passion for furthering the mission!

2 Likes