Now Announcing Our September 2022 Community Champion 🥳

Pantheon’s Community Team is thrilled to share that Alex Vasquez (@evilalex), Principal of DigiSavvy, is our Community Champion of the Month for September 2022. :trophy:

Alex, whose preferred CMS is WordPress and who is also a Pantheon Hero, has been selected as this month’s Community Champion for his unwavering support and commitment to helping others both on and offline. Alex can often be found in our Developer Community Slack channels answering questions and sharing resources on WordPress, the Pantheon Platform, and other open source topics. Two recent examples of Alex in action on our Community Slack include when he chimed in to assist Manish Saharan when they were trying to create a new Multidev environment and when he shared advice to John Luk when they were getting a cURL error when they tried to perform a Lando pull.

When we asked Alex what inspired him to do the work he does today and get involved in open source, this is what he had to say:

Being able to do work I personally enjoy and to play a role in the success of others is a thrill. I’m passionate about helping businesses, particularly small businesses.

Alex also shared what he enjoys most about being a part of our community:

I enjoy being a part of a community of really smart folks who are doing the same type of work. I believe in the Pantheon product and platform.

And when we asked Alex about his hidden superpower, he replied with:

I can make groups of people feel at ease.

We’re so glad Alex’s passion for helping businesses and others succeed led him to web development and Pantheon! Our community wouldn’t be the same without you, Alex.

From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make our community and the open web a better place. We’re so lucky to have you as an integral part of our community and look forward to seeing all the amazing things you’ll continue to do in the future!

Everyone, please join us in congratulating Alex! :clap:

Your Community Team :black_heart::yellow_heart:,
@vee.vopham, @McKennaR, and @katie.richards

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion and all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here.

If you would like to nominate someone in our community to become the next Community Champion of the Month, take a few minutes to fill out this form.

2 Likes