Now Announcing Our February 2022 Community Champion 🥳

I’m thrilled to share that Duran Goodyear (@duran), Founder/Principal of Alphex Information Solutions, is our Community Champion of the Month for February 2022. :partying_face:

Duran has been awarded the Community Champion badge in our Community Forum, for his unwavering support and commitment to helping others both on and offline. Duran, who is also a Pantheon Hero, can often be found in our Community Slack answering questions and sharing resources on Drupal, Pantheon, and open source. One recent example of Duran in action was when he provided Jordan Leven more information on transpiling Sass/JS in one’s Drupal theme directory on our Community Slack earlier this month.

When we asked Duran what inspired him to do the work he does today, this is what he had to say:

I’ve always been fascinated by technology and how people use technology - User Interface Psychology classes in college lead me to building websites… and 20+ years later, it’s been a blast!

Well, we’re definitely glad your fascination in technology and interest in building websites led you to Pantheon! Our community wouldn’t be the same without you, Duran.

From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make our community and the open web a better place. We are so lucky to have you as an integral part of our community Duran and look forward to seeing all the amazing things you’ll continue to do in the future!

Everyone, please join us in congratulating Duran! :clap:

Your Community Team :black_heart::yellow_heart:,

@vee.vopham, @McKennaR, and @katie.richards

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion and all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here.

3 Likes

Wooohoo @duran :clap: You are AMAZING! Thank you for being a phenomenal Hero + community member! We appreciate you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Well deserved!

2 Likes