Pantheon Community

Now Announcing Our Community Member of the Month for October!

Please join us in congratulating @dustinleblanc, our Community Champion of the Month for October! :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

Dustin is a Senior Software Engineer at Tandem, where he specializes in building websites & doing other “webby things” as he puts it! Dustin is also a co-maintainer for Lando (local dev software) and the Co-Founder of Unrealist Technologies.

Its safe to say Dustin has made a huge impact not only in our community [helping others on Slack & in the Forum] but in the open source our community as a whole! Speaking of impact, did you know Unrealist Technologies is the creator of the upcoming Dropship CI—a Drupal-first CI software that integrates with Pantheon? Super exciting!

When we asked Dustin to share what he enjoyed most about being part of the Pantheon community, this is what he had to say:

There are tons of good people in the Pantheon developer community, and we all share a love for good software that genuinely helps make devs jobs easier.”

I think it’s safe to say the feeling is mutual. From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make the open web a better place. We are so lucky to have you as part of our community @dustinleblanc! :black_heart:

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion & all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here!

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to be of help whenever I can. Wish I had more time to hang around these days, but if anyone ever has a question they think I can help with, I always respond as soon as I can on Twitter(@dustinleblanc), Slack, etc. Pantheon and the Drupal community have made a big impact on my life and career, and I’m looking forward to finding ways to make this website building experience that I’ve enjoyed more accessible to devs everywhere.

1 Like

Well, you have surely made an impact here at Pantheon & in the community @dustinleblanc :slight_smile: Thank you for always lending a helping hand!

1 Like