Pantheon Community

Now Announcing Our Community Member of the Month for March!

Please join us in congratulating @justkristin for being our Community Champion of the Month for March! :clap:

Kristin has been awarded the Community Champion badge in our forum, for her unwavering support & commitment to helping others both on & offline. When Kristin isn’t helping fellow community members, she is likely helping care for animals of all kinds. She has a pretty rad job—you should ask her about it! :slight_smile:

When asked Kristin what inspires her, this is what she had to say:

“I kind of wandered into the work I do - I finished grad work in Medieval English literature - but I do it where I do it because conservation is important to me, and I love animals!”

I think it’s safe to say you are in good company Kristin! Our community is full of animal lovers! :cat: :dog: :pig: :cow: :lizard:

It’s safe to say Kristin has made an everlasting impact on the communities she serves & continues to do so today! From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make the open web a better place. We are so lucky to have you as part of our community @justkristin!

Your Community Team

@sparklingrobots , @katie.richards , @McKennaR

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion & all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here !

4 Likes

Congrats @justkristin - thanks for all you do in the community and out. Cheers!

2 Likes

Wahooo!! Kristin always brings a smile to my face.

Here’s a baby babirusa to celebrate!
baby babirusa (pig deer) running

3 Likes

Thanks for the important work you do @justkristin !

I always appreciate when I see your squirrel :shipitsquirrel: avatar popping up in the slack channel.

3 Likes

Congrats, @justkristin! Thanks for making the open web a better place.

2 Likes

Y’all are waaaaaaay too kind to me. I am honored to be able to occasionally snack on slices of all the brains in this community. Thank you all for being a safe place to ask questions, and even gripe a little.

Someday I hope to have a sharable brain. :slight_smile:

I just saw some babirusa the other day! Anyone who finds themselves in the San Diego area, please drop by! I will meet you at the Zoo or Safari Park and try to not get us lost. :slight_smile:

2 Likes