Pantheon Community

Now Announcing Our Community Member of the Month for February!

Please join us in congratulating @volkswagenchick for being our Community Champion of the Month for February! :clap:

Amy June has been awarded the Community Champion badge in our forum, not only for her unwavering support & commitment to helping others both on & offline but her dedication to raising awareness on accessibility in the #Drupal & #WordPress communities.

When asked what inspires this beloved #PantheonHero, Open Source Community Ambassador and QA Engineer at Kanopi Studios to do what she does, this is what she had to say:

β€œBeing a self-described non-code developer I really benefitted from folks who took the time to mentor and empower me to stay in tech. There were times I would get frustrated and discouraged, but my mentors always reminded me that everybody has different skills and it was up to me to decide how to use them. I inspire to be like them and make a difference with others in the community.”

It’s safe to say, @volkswagenchick has made an everlasting impact on the communities she serves & continues to do so today. From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make the open web a better place. We are so lucky to have you as part of our community!

Your Community Team :black_heart: :yellow_heart:

@sparklingrobots , @katie.richards , @McKennaR

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion & all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here 2 !

6 Likes

WOOHOO!

Thank you @volkswagenchick for your incredible contributions to the Gift of Open Source, and to this community more generally. :mushroom: :heart:

2 Likes

Woot!!

Thanks for the acknowledgment!! And thank for this community program. I love all the folks I have had the pleasure to work with this last year.

3 Likes

Of course! Thank you for being a champion :muscle: People like you make our job super rewarding so thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for everything you do! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations @volkswagenchick !!!

2 Likes