Pantheon Community

Now Announcing our Community Champions of the Month for September!

With so many amazing community members to choose from, it was impossible to pick just one! With that being said, please join us in congratulating @jfoust & @lukesdyer :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Both Jack & Luke have been awarded the Community Champion badge in our forum, for their unwavering support & commitment to helping others both on & offline. Between jumping into new threads in our forum, welcoming new members in Slack & lending their expertise after hours—it is clear our community is a better place because of it!

When we asked them to share what they enjoy most about being part of the Pantheon community, this is what they had to say:

“The vast amount of knowledge and the willingness to share that freely with anyone that asks is second to none, between both Pantheon staff and customers.”

-Jack Foust, Muni-Link WebPresence Lead Developer

“Hearing other people’s experiences that help me along my way.”

-Luke Dyer, Web & eCommerce Manager

I think it’s safe to say the feeling is mutual. From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make the open web a better place. We are so lucky to have you as part of our community @jfoust & @lukesdyer!

Your Community Team :pantheon:
@sparklingrobots, @katie.richards, @McKennaR

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion & all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here!

3 Likes

So grateful for all your contributions @lukesdyer & @jfoust!

Thumbs up with the words "You're awesome!"

2 Likes