Pantheon Community

Now Announcing Our Community Champion of the Month for November!

Please join us in congratulating @doug_pantheon , our Community Champion of the Month for November ! :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

Doug is a Professional Services Engagement Manager here at Pantheon. In his day-to-day work, Doug helps organizations successfully get up & running on our platform. From helping configure sites and organizations to answering pre-migration questions, it’s safe to say the work Doug does here is really important and super impactful!

Not only has Doug made a huge impact in our community [helping others on Slack & in the Forum] but in the open source our community as a whole! Speaking at events, working cross functionally to deliver excellent user experiences—the brags go on for days!

When we asked Doug to share what he enjoyed most about being part of the Pantheon community, this is what he had to say:

"I enjoy helping people, and solving community challenges is a great way to stretch my brain away from my other usual tasks."

Thanks for all you do @doug_pantheon! We are so lucky to have you in our community & here at Pantheon! :party_dancer_shark:

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion & all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here.

OR if would like to nominate someone in our community to become the next Community Champion of the Month, take a few minutes to fill out this form. :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats, @doug_pantheon! We appreciate everything you do for our community.

2 Likes