Pantheon Community

Now Announcing Our Community Champion of the Month for June!

Please join us in congratulating Brian Weaver for being our Community Champion of the Month for June!

Brian has been awarded the Community Champion badge in our forum, for his unwavering support & commitment to making the open web a better place! Over the last few months Brian has lended his expertise in our Slack to help other community members navigate questions around integrated composer, PHP & javascript [just to name a few]. :clap:t5:

It is clear this community champion has a passion for science & technology! He said his love for computer science started as a kid & later bloomed into his adulthood. In his words “leveraging skills you learned as a hobby to pay the bills is a pretty good deal.” I must agree Brian!

What does Brian do you ask? Brian is a Developer at The Ohio State University. Sorry my go-blue fans! OH- IO anyone!?

When asked Brian what he enjoys most about being part of our community, this is what he had to say:

“Helping people solve problems and learn things, and solving problems and learning things myself.”

It’s safe to say Brian has made an everlasting impact on the communities he serves & continues to do so today! From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for all you do each and every day to make the open web a better place. We are so lucky to have you as part of our community Brian!

Your Community Team :yellow_heart: :black_heart:

@sparklingrobots , @katie.richards , @McKennaR

Interested in learning more about what it takes to become a Community Champion & all the perks that come with it? Read all about it here !

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
Is Brian not on the forum?

1 Like

I am late to this but he is about to be now that he is a Pantheor :slight_smile: