Pantheon Community

*New* Custom Upstream themed Office Hours

Next week we are kicking off our first themed Office Hours. We will be discussing Pantheon’s Custom Upstreams. If you have a question about how you are using Custom Upstreams or are wanting to know if they might be a good fit for your use case join us next Wednesday at 11 PST.

We will first run through any questions posted here and then take questions from attendees. If you can’t make it live, no worries. We will follow up with notes from the discussion so you can see how your question was answered.

3 Likes

Hi John!

How did it go? Sad I didn’t have a chance to attend! Any big takeaways from this Office Hours? :crossed_fingers:

It was less of a Q&A and more an ongoing discussion of tips, tricks and best practices around working with Custom Upstreams. I’m, compiling that as a forum post that I hope to have posted tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I don’t know much about the topic myself, but would be interested in learning more. I will keep my eye out! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Here is the link to the follow up post with information from the Office Hours discussion.

1 Like