Fidelis Cybersecurity is looking for a creative and execution-oriented Marketing Web Designer with strong fundamentals on web development to improve our web presence through creating exceptional web user experiences with our web properties and digital marketing assets. This person will be an integral part of the marketing team.
As a collaborative Marketing Team member, the Marketing Web Designer will utilize tools like the Adobe Creative Suite and Marketo to apply inbound marketing strategies to support the efforts of our Marketing and Sales teams. Responsibilities include developing WordPress website, HTML/CSS content pages, and applying design to marketing application interfaces. The ideal candidate will also have a knack for analyzing data and monitoring web successes and failures to influence Fidelis’ website strategy. The role will work on solving both front end and backend issues.
- Work under tight deadlines to produce quality digital design materials that support marketing and sales efforts
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, and WordPress.
- Continually optimize Fidelis’ website performance and assist in planning website strategy
- Apply inbound marketing strategies for website development to generate quality sales leads
- Design other marketing/digital marketing and advertising materials including ads, infographics and whitepapers as needed
- Maintain corporate branding across all platforms
- Manage and maintain digital asset library using SharePoint.
- Use design strategies that maximize conversion of website visitors to quality sales leads
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Create and present storyboards, wireframes, and/or mockups of ideas for marketing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Proven web designing experience with a strong portfolio – 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus
- Experienced in understanding and optimizing design based on Web analytics
- Experience working in enterprise software industry, cybersecurity experience preferred
Diversity is important to us:
At the heart of our company is a diverse group of employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and deliver the best possible products and services. Fidelis encourages the inclusion of all people and a work environment free from discrimination.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities. This commitment is supported by policies and procedures that foster a nondiscriminatory workplace. Guided by a rigorous code of ethics that is applied with integrity, these fundamental characteristics are reflected throughout our organization and are key components of the strength we deliver to our customers.