Pantheon Community

Hi there, I am McKenna!

Hi new friends! :wave:

My name is McKenna Regets. I currently reside in the Phoenix area–what I like to refer to as the “human hairdryer” of the United States. :cactus: :sunny: For those of you who have not had a chance to make it to Arizona, it is indeed a must see but only in the winter when temperatures are at an all time low of 60 degrees (brrrr I know :cold_face:).

When I am not working on building community, networking with other professionals and representing excellent brands like Pantheon, I am most likely jet-setting around the world. :world_map: :airplane: Twenty-four countries and forty-eight states, to be exact! Last but not least, you will most likely hear about my sweet, puppy Chubs from time to time–my personal executive assistant and task manager [picture below]!

I could not be more excited to get to know all of you! Questions? Ask me anything! :point_down:

:camera: : Chubs AKA personal assistant

:camera: : Me at the Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Festival last year!

1 Like

Hi McKenna,
Loving the intro and pics! Chubs is just too sweet. I’ve never been to AZ, but if I make it out I’d love to meet him! :hugs:

I always think it’s interesting that you’re wearing tank tops and I’m in hoodies on our zoom calls. :rofl:

I hope you can get back to your travels soon. I would love to see more pics of your adventures!

1 Like

You’re always more than welcome to come out & visit! Just don’t do it during the summer :hot_face: :cactus:

And yes–trust me I plan to travel quite a bit when this is raised! I will share all my photos here with you!

1 Like