Pantheon Community

Hello, I'm Bram!

Hi everyone,

My name is Bram :smiley: and I live in the small country with the best beer in the world, Belgium :belgium:. I’m actively developing with Drupal since somewhere around 2015. I’m also helping to organise the Drupalcamps in Belgium together with the great team!

:airplane: Drupal Events

• DrupalCon Vienna 2017
  • DrupalCamp Antwerp (BE) 2017
  • DrupalCamp Ruhr (DE) 2018
  • DrupalCamp Ghent (BE) 2018
  • DrupalCon Amsterdam 2019

:biking_man: Hobbies/Interests

• :soccer: I play recreational soccer (as a defender).
  • :printer: I have a 3D Printer to create awesome things with.
  • :computer: I play around with Raspberry Pi’s as well
  • :toolbox: I like to repair broken things
  • :beer: : I don’t say no to a good beer tasting session

If you have questions shoot! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: happy to be here.

3 Likes

Hi Bram! :wave:
Welcome! I’d love to hear about your 3D printer, and some of your favorite things you’ve created with it!

As a Belgian, I must also ask if you are a fan of A Town Called Panic | Panique au village! My family loves stop-motion animation, and it’s a family favorite. We tend to re-watch it every year around the holidays, with waffles (of course).

1 Like

I spent just a few days in Belgium after DrupalCon Amsterdam last year and I need to go back because I need to try all the rest of the beer. Welcome to the Pantheon Community!

1 Like

Hi Bram! :wave:

Welcome to the community, we are super excited to have you here! And all the way from Belgium—one bucket list destination I have yet to check off! :belgium:

I am also a big beer fan! Sours are hands down my favorite! :clap: I am also dying to hear all of the awesome things you have printed with your 3D printer. That has got to be the coolest thing!

Here is a picture of one of the things I printed, I know Pantheon likes rockets :wink:

I have heard about “Panique au village” and I’ve seen a bit from it yes! We used to have more kids shows in this style when I was a kid :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you’re planning to stay a few years then if you want to try them all ;-).

2 Likes

Definitely visit Ghent/Bruges/Brussels when you’re here :wink:
I posted a picture above. (I just learned I can reply to several posts at once :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Challenge accepted! :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh Brussels during Christmas :heart_eyes: I am putting it out into the universe that 2021 will be the year I get to see everything Belgium has to offer!

2 Likes