Pantheon Community

Happy [ALMOST] Halloweeeeeeeen!

Hiiiii friends! :wave:

I don’t know about you but one of my favorite holidays is Halloween! :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: I love everything about it–cooler weather, pumpkin carving, watching spookers & dressing up!

Last night I painted a pretty cool :jack_o_lantern: & today I am putting together the final pieces of my costume. Can you guess who I am :black_heart: :orange_heart:

I am dying to hear what everyone else is doing! Are you dressing up? Did you carve/paint a pumpkin this year? Did you go all out decorating your home to feel extra spooky? Show me! :point_down:t4:

:camera_flash: Super excited to share the final results of this costume uhaul with you all tomorrow!

1 Like

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I watched the Shining for the first time last night. Had to pause halfway through to turn the lights on and make sure my partner was still alive.

Demon sitting in zoom:

Demon catching up on email:

Tonight it’s pumpkin carving time and tomorrow I’m watching the ooooold 1931 Dracula.

1 Like

spoooooooky I LOVE your costume!! :black_heart:

I watched the Shining for the first time last night. Had to pause halfway through to turn the lights on and make sure my partner was still alive.

:laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing: Pretty much how I feel every time I decide to turn on a scary movie by myself!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Loving the selfie! :camera_flash: Did you do anything fun for Halloween? Get any trick or treaters!?

1 Like