Pantheon Community

Gift of Open Source 2020 - Your Limited Edition Swag is on the Way!

Hey friends! :wave:

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday break and are adjusting back into work nicely! I can hardly believe it’s 2021–Gift of Open Source flew by! Speaking of, I wanted to share a quick update with you all! :black_heart: :yellow_heart:

Together, we were able to contribute to over 140+ open source issues. From helping support the Gutenberg editor, to giving back to Drupal Diversity & Inclusion [to name a few]-- your contributions made a huge impact! Here are some other really awesome highlights & well deserved shout outs!

:star2: Special thank you to @KurtTrowbridge & @volkswagenchick for taking time to share their open source story with the rest of the world! For those who are interested, you can read all about it in this blog: Gift of Open Source: Changing the World, One Contribution at a Time.

:tada: Another big thank you going out to @volkswagenchick for her unwavering commitment towards making technology more accessible for everyone — including non-coders and people with disabilities :clap: AmyJune stepped up big to organize and deliver 8 WP/Drupal workshops throughout this challenge!

:trophy: And of course, congratulations to @brittany.huntzberry for winning our Open Source Giveaway! Your story was inspiration to us all–thank you for sharing!

Last but not least, I wanted to share this leaderboard with you all! While every contribution was equally valued, these community members came in at the top. :point_down:

Leaderboard: @volkswagenchick | @bramdriesen | @sparklingrobots | @shelane | @dandaman

Now on to the fun part—SWAG! Keep an eye on your inbox today for an email from getpantheon@pantheon.io. In this email you will see a link to grab your well deserved, limited edition swag! If for any reason you do not see it come through please reach out to our team by emailing community@pantheon.io.

Thanks again for making our first, annual Gift of Open Source challenge an extra special one! We hope to see you again next year!

Stay Magical :unicorn:
Your Community Team
@sparklingrobots @katie.richards @McKennaR

4 Likes

Awesome!! Looking forward for next years edition :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes