Pantheon Community

Follow us on IG for a chance to score FREE Pantheon swag!

Hey community friends!

For those of you who don’t already know, Pantheon is now on Instagram. Exciting, we know! We plan on hosting lots of fun giveaways in the months to come, so hop on over to Instagram & give us a follow!

In exchange for following us, you will be entered to win FREE Pantheon swag!

Next Friday we will select one lucky winner at random. We will be notifying the winner via email & as well as sharing it here in our forum! :trophy:

VERY IMPORTANT:
After you have followed us on Instagram please comment on this thread, sharing what you’re looking forward to this summer, for a chance to be entered in the drawing. :point_down: Best of luck!

“I am looking forward to _________ this summer.”

2 Likes

I am looking forward to enjoying the fresh air this summer.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to traveling and spending time with friends and family!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to taking a vacation this summer.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to stay safe at home building awesome Drupal 9 websites on Pantheon platform this summer.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to loads of sunshine and good play time with my dog this summer.

2 Likes

I mean, I know I’m not eligible, but I am still really looking forward to harvesting some fruits & veggies from my yard this summer. Also considering a kiddie pool. :thinking:

1 Like

That sounds fun @sparklingrobots! Also not eligible but I will hop into this fun as well! I am looking forward to traveling again. First up–a trip to the beach! :beach_umbrella: :sunny:

Congratulations @webidextrous you are our lucky winner! :trophy:

Special thanks to everyone who joined us for our very first giveaway! We loved hearing all about your summer plans & could not be more thankful for your support! :slight_smile:

Please Note: This is ONE of many giveaways! We have tons of other fun things lined up, so please continue to follow us on IG & of course jump into more conversations here in our forum! Until next time. :v:

Questions or concerns? Drop me a message!