Pantheon Community

Elissa Fink is Pantheon's newest board member!

Hi, all!

We’re very excited to announce that Elissa Fink, former CMO of Tableau, has joined the Pantheon Board of Directors!

She wrote a great blog post about the ways that CMOs are the new CTOs, as they manage complex martech stacks to make great things happen for their companies.

I had the chance to meet Elissa last week at the Pantheon World Summit, and was struck by the way she combines idealism with pragmatism. We chatted about the power of the Pantheon Community and I walked away inspired to do even more here in the coming year.

Please join me in offering a warm welcome to Elissa!

2 Likes

Welcome Elissa! :clap: :clap: :clap:

We could not be more excited to have your expertise & guidance! Here is one of my favorite quotes from her blog post. :point_down:

“Marketers need to take responsibility for their own tech stack, especially their websites. When we get it right, the results can be extraordinary.”

Elissa Fink, Former CMO at Tableau Software and newest Pantheon Board of Director member

Inspiring words from an incredible leader who made big waves in the MarTech space! Honored & excited to be able to learn from one of the best!

2 Likes