Did you know Pantheon is a proud sponsor of DrupalCon Global 2020?
If you’re planning on attending please stop by our virtual booth to say hi! We will be there everyday to answer any Pantheon platform related questions you may have We also have tons of awesome sessions lined up this year! Here are a few being delivered by our Pantheon superstars:
- Developer Programs Engineer @fatima.khalid will be introducing the Driesnote
- The Five Ws of Decoupled Websites delivered by Product Marketing Manager @steve.persch
- Understanding Marketing delivered by Director of Online Marketing @sarah.fruy & Director of Developer Relations @dgorton
- Configuration Management in Drupal for Beginners delivered by Developer Advocate @david.needham
- Command line basics for Drupal site builders delivered by Developer Outreach Manager @sparklingrobots
- Volunteer-led strategies for helping the Drupal community Developer Outreach Manager @sparklingrobots
- Be a Good Boss: How to Support Marginalized Colleagues (Community Summit) Developer Outreach Manager @sparklingrobots
- Drupal Initiatives Plenary delivered by Developer Outreach Manager @sparklingrobots
- BONUS: Trivia Night hosted by Developer Programs Engineer @fatima.khalid & Pantheon Hero @rvtraveller
If you’re delivering a session at DrupalCon Global this year, drop us a note below! Can’t wait to see you all there!