Hi, I’m Adrianna Wilson, People Experience Coordinator on the People team. Pantheon experienced incredible growth last year and our team played a substantial role by bringing in fabulous talent to help our organization scale. If I have learned anything in my professional career, it is that it takes a village to create and grow a successful company. I work on the human side of tech in coordinating candidates and providing new hires with a first-rate onboarding experience. I also participate in our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives with the LGBTQIA+ ERG.
This is the beginning of my journey in the tech space and the level of collaborative community and education here at Pantheon is second-to-none! Love our tech mentors!
Before Pantheon, I worked for five years as the Peninsula and South Bay area Partner in a boutique recruiting firm called Genuine Nannies. I took pride in finding “Mary Poppins” for many C-Suite execs and CEOs in Silicon Valley.
In my free time, I love reading, traveling, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, camping, singing for fun, spending time with my partner, family and friends, and snuggling with my two feisty kitties.
Ask me anything!
- Created SCORE Women’s Entrepreneur Group (through SBA & SCORE Mentors). We hosted a few large scale events including the Women Small Biz Revolution Summit where I led and moderated a panel of female leaders from Wix.com, the CEO from Clever.com, and four amazing Leadership coaches.
- Love food challenges-I play a home version of the Food Network’s “Chopped” when I cook- give me can of Sardines, Okra, and prunes and I will make you a feast!
- Flew a plane and am working on getting my pilot’s license in the next 3-5 years (timeline is a little stretched out due to obvious COVID restrictions).
- Wrote, sang, and produced a full-length CD
- Enjoy the magic of visiting Disney parks. Tokyo Disney Sea and original Disneyland are my favorite.