Pantheon Community

Are you headed to DrupalCon Amsterdam?

Are you headed to DrupalCon Amsterdam in October? Pantheon is and we are very excited to spend time in the community. Tell us, what are you most looking forward to looking ahead to your time in Amsterdam?

2 Likes

I’ve just booked my tickets and am very much looking forward to going and seeing friends old and new. :slight_smile:
I personally don’t have anything planned out yet but will arrive a bit early for jet lag and hope to see at least some of the town before the main event starts!

2 Likes

I will be there with my daughter, we’re doing a short presentation. What does Pantheon have planned for AMS?

2 Likes

I’m going! Hoping to get some bicycle time in, and to see lots of art museums.

1 Like

I don’t know yet what the events team is planning, but we’ll definitely have a Heroes gathering.

1 Like

Wish I could be there to join in on all the fun! Will be there with you all in spirit :slightly_smiling_face:

@greggmarshall I found the party info! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pantheon-drupalcon-eu-party-tickets-74728672471

1 Like

That’s the general Pantheon DrupalCon party right?

Yup, that’s the general one. More details on a Heroes event will come later.

1 Like

I’ll be there! I arrive on Saturday and am out early Thursday to catch trick-or-treating with the kiddos. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

1 Like

Woo! See you there @cteitzel!

TIL Amsterdam has a cat art museum! :joy_cat:

I will be in Amsterdam - if there’s a Heroes and/or Pantheon get-together, I’ll be there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve started an email convo with y’all so you can meet up!

My wife and I will be in Amsterdam. Sunday through Thursday.

Looking forward to it all!

2 Likes